My name is Ashley Lauren. We don’t need any fancy paragraphs here – let’s just go with the key points.
- I was raised in Wisconsin. Because of this I love cheese, beer, and will always root for the Green Bay Packers. I don’t even do it because I would be disowned, either. Honest.
- My husband and I met on the school bus in 8th grade. He spent the entire trip trying to shove me off the seat. We’ve been together ever since.
- I have a two sons and our house is basically a wolf den.
- I have never found a dessert I didn’t like. That being said, Haribo Gummy Bears are my one true weakness.
- I studied business at the University of Wisconsin – Madison. The terrace in Madison is still one of my favorite places on earth.
- I love traveling and do it as often as I can. The vast majority of the pictures on this site are ones I took myself, and they are all of places I’ve been.
- I’ve been participating in NaNoWriMo since 2001. It’s made me who I am.
- My favorite thing in the world is to sit outside in the beautiful sunshine with a book.
- I hate ketchup and socks.